Personal Insurance >
Long Term Care
Top 3 reasons why people have Long Term Care Protection
- To protect assets
- Security peace of mind
- I don’t want to be a financial burden to my family
Connect with VIP today to get started on a long term care plan. We will help come up with a customized plan perfectly suitable for you.
When will a policy start to pay for care Generally, long-term care insurance policies begin to pay benefits when one of two different criteria is met and you have met the elimination period.
- You have severe cognitive impairment, such as Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia, which make it impossible for you to live independently in a safe manner.
- Or you are unable to perform two of the six activities of daily living (ADLs) without assistance or supervision:
- Continence: Control of one’s bladder and bowel movements
- Dressing: Clothes oneself
- Toileting: Use a toilet and perform associated personal hygiene
- Eating: Feed oneself
- Bathing: Bathe oneself
- Transference: Move oneself into or out of a bed or a chair
Daughter Has Conversation on Long-Term Care Planning
Son Caregiver for Dad
Daughter Caregiver for Mom
Connect With Us Today!
We are here to answer any inquires you may have. Get in touch with us today and we will get back to you as soon as possible!