Personal Insurance >
Overview of Comprehensive Health Coverage
Individual & Family Health Insurance Coverage
- Preventive Care
- Office Visits
- Hospitalization (treatment in the hospital for inpatient care
- Emergency services (trips to the emergency room)
- Maternity and newborn care
- Prescription medications
- Ambulatory patient services (outpatient care)
- Mental health services and addiction treatment
- Rehabilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Pediatric services- dental & vision
You have two times during the year to purchase a health plan:
Open enrollment or Special enrollment
- Open enrollment happens annually and starts November 1. For 2021 plans, the open enrollment period is November 1, 2020 through December 15, 2020. A health plan purchased during open enrollment will begin covering you Jan. 1, 2021.
- Special enrollment period, or SEP, occurs outside of the annual open enrollment period and can occur any time you have a qualifying life event. Qualifying life events include, but aren’t limited to:
- Changes in family size (marriage, divorce, birth of a child, etc)
- Loss of coverage
- Relocating to a new area
- Certain changes in income
Whatever your health insurance needs we’ll help you make the right choice for you and your family.
Connect with VIP today to get started on a personal health plan. We will help come up with a customized plan perfectly suitable for you.
Connect With Us Today!
We are here to answer any inquires you may have. Get in touch with us today and we will get back to you as soon as possible!